*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work within the Global Health Program (GHP) management team, reporting to the GHP Senior Director of Planning and Design. This role is full time but we will also consider a part time, 60-100%, arrangement. The person in this role will take a continuous quality improvement approach to strengthening processes within GHP; strengthen the financial and project data and analysis being used to guide decisions within GHP; facilitate efficient resolution to proposal and project issues as needed; and convene key stakeholders.
The person in this role will work with teams across PATH and most closely with colleagues in shared services; country offices; and program areas (HIV/TB, health systems, malaria, non-communicable diseases, maternal newborn child health and nutrition, digital health and reproductive health).
- Partner across PATH to contribute to and/or lead systems improvements to pervasive or high-risk issues that arise in the Project Lifecycle from Positioning, Proposal Development, Start Up, Implementation to Close Out. This may include activities such as: identifying and resolving bottlenecks, developing new tools, analysis or process mapping, supporting the uptake of existing tools and best practices, supporting training, and project management.
- Contribute to financial planning and analysis for GHP including strengthen the quality and use of financial and project data by GHP leadership.
- Facilitate analysis and dialogue to resolve immediate, complex problems in high-priority proposals and/or projects with an eye to developing tools/systems/frameworks to address recurring scenarios.
- Convene the GHP Project Administration (PADM) community to cascade information, share best practices and resolve issues.
- Support other projects or initiatives as needed.