SI is seeking a Project Manager to lead and manage progress and deliverables for the six (6) evaluations while serving as primary point of contact with USAID for the task order. The anticipated LOE for this position is 220 days, with an estimated 110 days spent on each country (Ethiopia and Uganda).
- Serves as point of contact for task order with USAID.
- Tracks and manages progress towards work assignment milestones and deliverables.
- Ensures adequate experience and expertise of evaluation team leaders and members.
- Coordinates integration of qualitative and quantitative teams.
- Manages the evaluation teams and ensures that the evaluation teams have the necessary support to move work assignments forward.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the quality and timing of all deliverables generated by the evaluation team.
- Assumes primary responsibility for field oversight activities while the evaluation teams are in the field.
- A Master’s degree is required, PhD preferred, in economics, agricultural economics, or development studies, management, project evaluation, or other relevant field of study.
- At least ten (10) years of project management experience, preferably in senior positions, particularly in managing evaluations and large-scale surveys.
- A broad range of subject matter expertise and demonstrated experience in the area of food security.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to deliver quality products in English both in writing and verbally (reports, presentations).
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.