Project Manager (Administrative/Financial Support), Arlington, VA
MSI is recruiting a Project Manager to handle 1) Department of Labor Monitoring and Evaluation IQC, handling task order proposals and project management during implementation, 2) DOS Countering Violent Extremism Baseline Assessment program, and/or 3) other USAID/USG projects
The project manager is responsible for managing all contractual, financial and logistical aspects of the project. S/he will report to the Director of Operations or Senior Project Manager.
- Coordinate all contractual matters for both prime and subcontracts.
- Manage project finances, approval requirements, track incoming costs, project future expenditures and preparation of financial reports.
- Prepare cost proposals and assist with technical proposals.
- Provide home office support for overseas field project(s) if required.
- Coordinate logistics for onboarding field project office employees and travel.
- Recruit, onboard and arrange travel logistics for short-term consultants.
- Edit contract deliverables.
- Manage grants and subcontracts.
- Track and ensure on-time client deliverable requirements.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Familiarity with FAR and USAID regulations and grants management strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required.