PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Leader.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, Covid-19, immunization, HIV/AIDS, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
- Provide technical & implementation leadership for the PATH project team and act as a single point of contact for project management including CHRI intervention geographies
- Work along with CTD, WHO and Sate TB Offices to provide required strategic support to sustain the private sector engagement
- Coordinate with NTSU and STSU’s to strengthen strategic contracting systems and to design modalities of potential strategic contracting mechanism on both -demand and supply side
- Provide required support in improving private sector’s quality of TB care at the national and state level
- Coordinate with the JEET partners to track the overall progress and strategize for programming to achieve the TGF targets
- Provide technical expertise to the operational staff for effective Tuberculosis control, for latent TB infection control, and for capacity building of public and private sector
- Represent PATH/CHRI in the JEET consortium at all the partner meetings
- Liaise with NTEP and partners for ensuring diagnostic and Fixed Drug Combination (FDC) and IPT provision at State and District level
- Liaise with government officials in obtaining the necessary approvals and clearances to function effectively
- Analyze and review the performance of the intervention states against the set targets periodically and communicate the same to operations leads for any corrective measures
- Monitor project field team in the respective state, track their performance against targets, arrange review meetings and address any bottlenecks
- Provide required technical support to the project teams in the intervention states
- Manage the trace TB project supported by USAID by working with NTEP and Wadhwani AI
- Manage the TB project teams