Please submit a cover letter with your resume in one document describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH seeks a Project Financial Analysis and Administrative Officer to provide financial and administrative management to a number of projects.
As a key member of the project team, the Project Financial Analysis and Administrative Officer responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial and administrative support in the design, implementation, and monitoring of project activities.
- Analyze project expenses, pipeline and burn-rate, including sub-recipient financial reports, on a monthly and quarterly basis; review project expenses with Responsible Project Managers (RPM) on a monthly basis.
- Develop and manage project budgets, including proposal budgets, budget narratives, annual budgets and work plan budgets.
- Document and accurately communicate deliverables, milestones, and award compliance requirements to RPM and program staff.
- Interact with donor to ensure understanding of award requirements and obtain appropriate donor approval as required.
- Work with program staff and Headquarter staff to develop, finalize, and administer sub agreements, subcontracts, MOU, consultant agreements, work orders and other related project agreements, and ensure compliance with donors and PATH policies and procedures.
- Perform sub-recipient risk assessment, document the results, findings and recommendations for improvement and follow up. Ensure the financial monitoring of all project sub-grants in accordance with proper accounting principles and donor requirements.
- Effectively communicate deliverable deadlines to sub-recipients and follow up. Orient sub-recipients to ensure understanding of donor and project regulations, cost norms and requirements.
- Manage procurement process to ensure proper planning, purchasing, mechanism and distribution of project products in compliance with PATH policies and donor regulations.
- Collaborate with program staff and Headquarters to prepare and finalize donor financial reports.
- Assist with project and donor audit process and take prompt action to improve system to respond to audit findings (if any).
- Assist project teams to prepare for workshops, trainings, meetings and other project activities as needed.
- Network with financial and administrative staff from other peer organizations.
- Other tasks as assigned.