SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 25, many of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global teams of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
To support its operation, SNV Indonesia is currently seeking for highly qualified national candidate to fill in the position of Project Finance Officer
The Project Finance Officer works under the supervision of the Project Manager and together with Finance Manager, project team & administrative staff ensures compliant project financial administration according to donor finance procedures, regulations, and guidelines.
- Ensuring the project finance is compliant to SNV policies and procedures as well as donor finance procedures, regulations and guidelines;
- Ensuring financial project administration including invoicing and financial reporting are of high quality standard and timely delivered;
- Contributing, participating, and providing input to the team on financial matters during coordination meetings, trainings, partners management and other partners, as requested by project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or higher vocational working & thinking level with relevant experience (minimum 3 years) in project financial administration
- Experienced with managing project budgets, including financial planning, monitoring and evaluation of project budgets
- Ability to work accurate and diligent, with an eye for detail aimed at preventing mistakes
- Excellent computer skills: MS Excel, Word
- Honest and problem solver
- Demonstrated expertise in working with (international) development actors in Indonesia and/or in the WASH sector is an added value
COVID19 safety measures
All work will be conducted in strict compliance with Government’s guidelines and orientations for COVID19 management. No field or domestic travelling will take place unless it is deemed safe to do so, and when allowed it will in accordance with official regulations. SNV considers the safety of its staff, local counterparts and communities of the utmost importance and it will continuously monitor the situation, and adjust the planned intervention accordingly.
How to Apply:
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by uploading your CV (not more than 3 page) with motivation letter (not more than 1 page) by clicking on the “I’m interested” button before 7 September 2020.