*Please note: This posting is open to current PATH employees only*
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH Kenya is the lead implementing Partner for the USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto which is a USAID project funded by PEPFAR. The project’s focus is to increase use of high-quality, county-led health and social services, prevent new HIV infections, and reduce OVC and AGYW vulnerability. The project is implemented by PATH Kenya with ADS Nyanza as a consortium partner. The project is implemented at the county level, in the community and health facilities in the counties of Homa Bay, Kakamega, Kisumu Nyamira, Vihiga, Migori, and Kisii, in close collaboration with and support of county health management teams, department of children and social services and the Ministry of Health of Kenya.
PATH is seeking to recruit a Project Finance Administrator to support the administration of USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto project. The incumbent will be the custodian of the internal controls put in place to ensure that the project meets its deliverables, complies with PATH polices, donor regulations and statutory requirements.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely first level review and approval for the project’s activities and expenses.
- Act as the custodian of the policies and procedures put in place by PATH to safeguard the operations of the project.
- Analyze the project’s expenses and prepare project pipeline status monthly.
- Prepare quarterly accrual reports.
- Track the project’s deliverables and ensure timely update in salesforce.
- Capacity build the project staff on matters compliance and efficient resources utilization.
- Assist in the review of the contracting mechanisms, including purchase orders, consultants agreements and sub awards.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of the projects annual and life of the project budgets.
- Ensure compliance with the project’s award terms and conditions
- Assist in building appropriate operational and financial systems to effectively receive, expend, and account for donor funds.
- Carry out regular review of program-wide adherence to identified compliance issues including intervening where necessary.
- Support and foster partnership and collaborative initiatives between the finance and program teams.
- Review procurement contractor justifications.
- Carryout any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.