*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is currently recruiting for a part time (60%) Program Coordinator to work within the GHP management team, with a reporting line to the GHP Senior Project Manager. The person in this role works with a team to address GHP operational processes that need systemic solutions. For example, projects could include research, designing and developing audit tracking capabilities, or improving how we plan and develop donor deliverables like reports or presentations.
The person in this role will work with teams across PATH and most closely with colleagues in shared services; country offices; and program areas (HIV/TB, health systems, malaria, non-communicable diseases, maternal newborn child health and nutrition, digital health and reproductive health).
- Help plan and facilitate meetings, planning sessions and stakeholder interviews
- Take simple, clean and easy to understand notes at meetings, planning sessions and stakeholder interviews
- Share action items and follow up with stakeholders to ensure completion
- Assist in the drafting and finalization in the development of project materials, presentations and deliverables
- Assist in the development and management of relevant project schedules/work plans
- Maintain project/process documentation
- Analyze existing business processes to become knowledgeable about relevant content
- Support other projects or initiatives as needed