Energy Efficiency Program Implementation
Western U.S. Region
ICF is seeking a Program Coordinator to support our Energy Efficiency program implementation practice area. In this role, you will be part of ICF project teams implementing utility-sponsored energy efficiency programs focused on residential and non-residential customer segments.
- Processing energy efficiency program rebate applications, working with the project team and program participants (trade allies and end-use customers) to ensure compliance with all program rules and policies
- Act as a liaison between ICF Account Managers, Trade Allies and Customers to ensure program requirements are satisfied and all processes are carried out timely and with high degree of customer satisfaction
- Provide program information and support for participants via phone and email
- Providing inside sales support to the ICF Account Management team
- Identify and implement process and productivity improvement opportunities
- Maintain project status in CRM database
- Schedule and coordinate program meetings and events
- Prepare various internal and external-facing reports on program status and activities
- Create and/or edit program documentation including procedures, forms and reports
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field
- 2 + years of experience of professional work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g., data filtering, lookup functions, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience writing and editing technical and procedural documents
- Experience working with and analyzing data
- Knowledge of energy management principles and technologies applicable to residential or commercial customer facilities
- Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM platform
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and customer service focus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Los Angeles, CA (CA80)