PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to manage vaccine projects with partners in China.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide
The China Program focuses on bringing more effective and affordable health products to the public market in developing countries. We collaborate closely with our partners to reach that goal.
- Work with the Project Leader, the Senior Project Manager, project team and external partners to develop overall program strategy, global, cross-functionally integrated work plans, cost estimates, and milestones for the project
- For both internal and external efforts, enable project success by tracking deliverables, coordinating efforts, and identifying and managing critical risks
- Help to develop and maintain high-performing teams. Includes assisting with or leading team meetings, ensuring focused agendas and clear outcomes captured succinctly
- Proactively manage changes in project scope
- Work closely with functional resource managers to ensure appropriate allocation of resources to the project
- Coordinate clinical trial activities with the clinical functional team
- Coordinate and implement activities with external partners as applicable
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of donor reports
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of new grant proposals, or the revision of existing proposals
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager
- Coordinate and participate in PATH arranged Quality and GMP audits to partners
- Organize meetings, conference calls with partners and maintain records