PATH is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to support the project management team, focusing on fielding and administrative logistics taking place within the Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access (CVIA) led by Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Finance, Contracts and Agreement Management (FCAM) and Quality teams. The Project Coordinator will manage the project and portfolio management and workforce planning systems to support the ongoing maintenance, including but not limited to improvement of tools and processes for data collection, analysis, and dissemination.
The Project Coordinator will be part of the Project and Portfolio Management group in the Integrated Project and Financial Management function within CVIA, and will partner closely with staff members within PPM, FCAM and across CVIA to accomplish project objectives. While the main areas of focus will be the project and portfolio system, workforce planning systems and supporting CVIA financial tools and reporting processes, the position may support other projects and efforts within CVIA as time permits.
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH’s Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access brings together our expertise across every stage of the long and complex process of vaccine research, development, and delivery to make lifesaving vaccines widely available to children and communities across the world. CVIA’s current portfolio encompasses more than two dozen vaccines either in development or already in use to protect against 15 different diseases. Our focus is on vaccines to address the leading diseases that claim children’s lives worldwide: pneumonia, diarrheal disease, and malaria; as well as other global health priorities, such as polio and meningitis. We work in partnership with national health ministries, pharmaceutical manufacturers, donors, international financing and regulatory organizations, and many others. PATH has led numerous global partnerships, including the award-winning Meningitis Vaccine Project and the Malaria Vaccine Initiative, which helped develop the first malaria vaccine candidate recommended for pilot implementation.
- Serve as the system administrator for the project and portfolio managements system including oversight for CVIA’s licenses, ongoing development, and account management, and managing relationships with internal collaborators and external vendors.
- Manage the bi-annual workforce planning process including but not limited to development, maintenance, and oversight of process maps, timelines, stakeholder communication planning, and training plans and tools.
- Coordinate efforts for data analysis and reporting for internal and external reporting (quarterly reviews, funder interactions, etc.).
- Provide oversight for and ensure integrity of the integrated data sets derived from multiple internal systems. Partner with the Sr. Program Assistant (sr. PA), IPFM to ensure required data changes made and data quality maintained.
- Partner with other support staff and Finance leads on the preparation of CVIA financial analyses, long-range forecasting, and other analytics required to manage financial and programmatic aspects of the CVIA portfolio.
- Other duties as requested, including support for additional CVIA projects as time permits.
- Maintain and further enhance data visualizations in Tableau, and support design of associated data sources; contribute to design of internal and external materials and presentations as relevant.
- Manage change control for PPM system templates from request through implementation.
- Support quality checks of workforce planning system and project management system.
- Understanding and backup support for CVIA knowledge management system as needed.
- Partner with Global Head of Quality to develop quality objectives, ensure deliverables are assigned to appropriate team members and actively work to ensure completion.