SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands in 1965, we have built a long-term, local presence in over 30 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic service empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development cialis bez receptu. SNV is dedicated to a society where all people enjoy the freedom to pursue their own sustainable development. We contribute to this by strengthening the capacity of local organisations. We focus on increasing people’s incomes and employment opportunities in productive sectors like agriculture as well as on improving access to basic services such as energy, water, sanitation and hygiene.
In anticipation of funding, SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is recruiting for the position of Project Assistant for six (6) months based in Masvingo, Zimbabwe. The Project Assistant will provide support services to the advisory and support teams in terms of project administration.
Support the implementation of the project activities through:
- Project Administration: procurement, payments compliance and processing;
- Supporting project planning, facilitation and follow through actions;
- Lead routine process documentation (report writing), preparatory work for key activities ( workshops, visits, training) and project filing;
- Support routine reporting and collection of basic project information;
- Maintain a data base of project stakeholders and contacts;
- Participate in conducting market scans and rapid assessments for value chain development
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Assist in identification and documentation of interesting case studies and knowledge products
- Undergraduate degree in Agricultural Economics /Agriculture /Business studies or Administration /Development studies or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in community development / agricultural extension /adult training or other related field
- A clean class 4 driver’s license is a pre – requisite.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good public relations, team player and able to work under strenuous conditions.
Duration of contract: This assignment is expected to begin once the current ban on fieldwork, necessitated by Covid-19 pandemic has been lifted.
How to apply
Please apply by clicking on the “I AM INTERESTED” tab on this page and submitting an Expression of Interest which will include CV and past performance referees in English before 1 July, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.
SNV does not require you to undergo any medical test prior to employment