PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We invite application for the position of “Project Administrator”, based in Delhi, wherein he/she will provide support to the overall Administration, Procurement and Financial Management activities of the project. This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager (Grant), New Delhi.
- Responsible in developing, negotiating, and managing project subordinate agreements (contracts, sub-agreements, work orders, and consultant agreements).
- Working with the Office of Grants and Contract Services in the issuance of subordinate agreements, review and editing of donor reports, tracking sub agreement deliverables, comparing results against stated project objectives and tracking partner budgets.
- Responsible in the execution of contract mechanisms, including purchase orders and work orders.
- Providing administrative support to specific programs in monitoring of project activities.
- Lead in preparation and monitoring quarterly and annual project budgets.
- Tracking grant agreements and ensuring compliance with spelt out agreement policies & procedures.
- Providing programs with monthly expense reports, labor reports and other project financial monitoring tools and making spending adjustments (re-classes) as required.
Sub-recipient management and monitoring:
- Conduct selection of sub-recipients as per PATH’s policy and applicable operating procedures and issue agreements.
- Develop SOP around sub recipient monitoring.
- Conduct financial monitoring and assist with coordination and financial management of project sub agreements in accordance with accounting principles, and donor requirements.
- Coordinate with CA firm on Sub recipients monitoring.
- Work closely with finance team on addressing Audit observation with respect to SR.
- Provide necessary training to sub-recipients.
- Physical verification of expenses of sub recipient
- Ensure efficient burn rates and conduct variance analysis for sub recipients’ project expenses.
- Assisting partners to build appropriate operational and financial systems to effectively receive, expend and account for donor funds.
- Timely review of expenses of travel and workshop expenses.
- Regular review of program-wide adherence to identified compliance issues (including financial and narrative reporting) intervening where necessary.
- Undertake final close out of the sub-recipients.
- Ensure compliance with FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Act), Income Tax Act, and other laws applicable to nonprofit organization.
- Ensure compliance with donor agreements, and internal PATH policies about grants administration.
Program Support, Procurement and Logistics:
- Prepare work plan together with Program Leadership, timeline of activities (implementation calendar) and budget thereof, to ensure that the requisite deadlines and spending are met.
- Prepare periodic (monthly/quarterly/annual) financial reports for internal & donor reporting.
- Coordinate internally for all financial/administrative processes for payment and ensuring compliance with local laws and PATH policies.
- Scrutinize and verify bills/invoices submitted by vendors, consultants, and contractors before releasing payment as per PATH policy.
- Lead all procurement for the project ensuring value for money and compliances with PATH polices and donor agreements.
- Ensure compliance on procurement policies as per local laws and PATH policies.
- Lead all logistics including travelling, workshop arrangements etc.