PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to provide support to PATH’s NTD & M program. This position reports to the Project Administrator NTD & M Program.
- Assist in developing, negotiating, and managing project subordinate and other agreements (contracts, sub-agreements, work orders and consultant agreements).
- Support team in developing budgets for new opportunities/proposal
Sub-recipient management and monitoring:
- Conduct financial monitoring and assist with coordination and financial management of project sub agreements in accordance with accounting principles and donor requirements
- Provide necessary training to sub-recipients, as and when required
- Physical verification of expenses of sub recipient
- Ensure efficient burn rates and conduct variance analysis for sub recipients’ project expenses
- Prepares and processes contracts, sub-agreements, and consultant agreements and uploads these in PATH systems. Analyses monthly expense reports, project budgets and labor reports and other project financial monitoring tools. Manages compliance by reviewing the project proposals in line with local laws, donor agreements and internal PATH policies
- Is responsible for preparing the issuance of subordinate agreements including sub-recipient proposals and documents to assure compliance with PATH policy. Prepares work plan and budget preparation along with the Project Team. Responsible for supporting all new upcoming projects to kick-start, in the form of developing new opportunities in system and raising B&P funds. Undertakes program site visits and procurement as and when required
- Undertakes other task as are assigned on time to time basis by country leadership
- Ensure compliance with local laws, donor agreements, and internal PATH policies with regard to sub-agreements
- Oversee and review all the relevant documents to assure compliance with PATH’s and the donor’s standard provisions
- Provide all financial, compliance and related information and advice to the program leadership and team
- Prepare work plan together with program leadership, timeline of activities (implementation calendar) and budget thereof, in accordance with the project plan and ensure that the requisite deadlines and spending are met
- Maintaining and monitoring project and portfolio pipelines
- Prepare monthly financial report in specific reports for internal & donor reporting
- Coordinate with operations team for all financial/administrative processes for payment and ensuring compliance with local laws and PATH policies
- Scrutinize and verify bills/invoices submitted by vendors, consultants and contractors before releasing payment as per PATH policy
- Develop and maintain tracking sheets for ongoing payments that should serve as backup documentation for releasing installment related payments
- Prepare and manage project annual budgets within the PATH system
- Review and upload deliverables from sub grantees to Sales Force to process payments.
- Work on deliverables as deemed necessary by Senior PADM & Path leadership team from time to time
- Provide necessary support during audits (Statutory, Internal and/or Grant audits). Assist in drafting the management response to audit findings
- Support in drafting the ToR for the Grant audit