PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator for the Financial Planning & Analysis function.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s overall Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function is responsible for supporting management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating financial information. FP&A team members are aligned to departments/programs and provide support to PATH leaders in financial planning and decision making. The FP&A team is seeking a Project Administrator to directly support more senior FP&A team members in the following areas:
- Provide project administrative support of the institutional agreement process. Partner closely with legal, human resources, procurement, IT and other shared services departments in the execution of consultant, professional and other contractual agreements
- Develop and oversee execution of contractual agreements. Includes data entry, liaising with external vendors to obtain information and documents, communicating with internal PATH staff, and maintaining detailed and accurate tracking sheets and logs
- Process transaction approvals in a timely manner. Includes auditing transactions for accuracy and completeness and communicating with internal PATH staff
- Provide analytical support to FP&A team members. Includes developing and maintaining financial models and analytical tools, using Excel or other software packages
- Provide support to division leaders in management of internal funding allocations, such as bid and proposal
- Provide input on agreement provisions, assist with development of contractual scopes and payment schedules and/or payment terms
- Maintain monitoring systems to ensure timely receipt of deliverables, adherence with terms of agreements, and timely payments to contractors
- Prepare reports and analysis to support team management and strategy
- Troubleshoot and resolve department financial and administrative issues in a highly matrixed and complex environment