***This position is for Internal Candidates Only***
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Center of Digital and Data Excellence (CoDE) works with government ministries of health, the private sector, and donors to improve the use of digital technologies and data for improved health services.
The Center of Digital and Data Excellence is currently recruiting a Senior Project Administrator Manager (Sr. PADM) to work with our program teams with contractual, financial and operational management of the work of the Center across multiple projects and countries. S/he/they will work with CoDE leadership to manage the financial and administrative operations of the Center, as well as partner with other PADMs to support day-to-day tracking of contractual and financial deliverables of projects; support the Project Directors and field-based finance and compliance teams in management and assessment project risk; and coordination of donor relationships as assigned. This position will also work with one of CoDE’s pillar projects the CDC-funded Technical Assistance Platform and oversee operational excellence for other projects as assigned.
- Work closely with CoDE leadership to oversee administrative and financial aspects of the CoDE portfolio of projects, ensuring alignment with organizational and divisional administrative priorities, donor regulations, and general best practices
- Act as signatory for CoDE authored consulting agreements and workorders. Providing oversight of all drafted agreements and ensuring proper documentation is included and donor regulations are followed
- Create CoDE overhead and discretionary funding budgets and monitor these against CoDE’s workplan/annual plans, providing regular updates to CoDE Leadership.
- Manage CoDE’s overhead and discretionary funding pools
- Support Responsible Program Managers (RPMs) across CoDE by serving as “bridge” between program and Administration, Finance, and Human Resource teams in Shared Services. Lead conversations with these business units on routine work as well as ongoing problem solving.
- Provide project Program Administrators (PADMs) with mentorship and guidance ensuring that information from leadership meetings is cascaded and changes to practice are followed
- Support project leads (RPMs) in managing donor relationships relative to financial and regulatory aspects of awards. Provide advice to RPMs on these matters and lead negotiations with donors as required.
- Provide oversight to PADMs and Admin staff as they establish, input and monitor all subordinate agreements (i.e., subcontracts; subagreements; purchase orders; work orders; consultant agreements).
- Provide oversight to ensure accurate data management and knowledge management across all PATH systems and tools in coordination with project PAs and PADMs as appropriate. These include but are not limited to: Business World, SalesForce, Smartsheet, Box, and SharePoint
- Review and collaborate with finance unit in preparing financial reports and invoices.
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements.
- Ensure compliance with PATH policies, requirements, and standards.
- Facilitate procurement needs for teams.
- Provide support to team business development efforts, such as ensuring templates are up to date, matching staff to awards that are won as part of workforce planning, and support development of proposal teams.
- Manage assigned staff members