PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH invites application for a Project Administration and Finance Associate responsible for accounting, office administration and procurement of office items. Responsibilities include ensuring that all accounting transactions are accurately processed with all applicable compliances, office is well maintained, and procurement is undertaken as per PATH’s policy.
This position shall report to Finance Manager and based in Colombo.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable & Payment processes
- Complete day to day accounting transactions in the accounting software in a timely and accurate manner
- Support the Finance Manager in the month and year end closing process
- Schedule and manage logistics for workshops, conferences and meetings ensure all activities run smoothly
- Negotiate with vendors to deliver value for money
- Execute, with guidance from the finance manager, procurement of office items such as stationaries, supplies, hotel contracts, car rental agreements and similar.
- Manage Office Administration, travel requests of staff, office lease agreement and other office administration activities
- Support the Finance Manager during project reviews and project audits
- Support Internal Audit and Statutory Audit and local reporting requirements
- Coordinate with PATH India and PATH HQ as required
- Maintain Fixed Assets and other registers as required for the project
- Support the finance manager in budget management and related activities
- Provide project related information to the PADM based in India
- Visit to laboratory sites to undertake asset verification
- Support Grant partners in Sri Lanka as per project need including travel to partner offices
- Ensure Voucher and files related to bookkeeping, expenses, contracts, other legal records are properly filed and stored
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time