Project Description :
SI is implementing a two-year USAID-funded Ethiopia Organizational Development Activity (ODA). ODA’s goal is to provide continued support of the Mission’s Organizational Objectives of creating Mission of Leaders and support the Leadership Behavior Charter established by the Mission to include design and facilitation of both Mission-wide and team-centric events and activities; data collection and analysis of leadership values, behaviors, and goals; and individual, team, and executive coaching services.
SI is seeking a full-time Programming Assistant to provide operational and office support for the USAID-funded Ethiopia ODA.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only Ethiopian citizens will be considered. **
- Support Finance and Administration Manager with daily administrative points;
- Prepare routine daily financial transactions and gather supporting documentation;
- Assist with logistics and planning for workshops and other event facilitation;
- Coordinate knowledge management systems, maintaining records and files in an organized fashion;
- Support with procurement of goods and services;
- Enforce office visitor protocols;
- Ensure office is stocked with office supplies;
- Coordinate meetings and scheduling;
- Arrange travel and hotel reservations, securing visas, etc.;
- Assist with programmatic data entry as needed;
- Oversee the cleanliness and general maintenance of the office;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma required, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, business professionals, and the general public
- 1-2 years administrative management experience with international projects
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and communicate in English effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality in day-to-day work
- Ability to establish, maintain, and prepare records and reports
- Computer skills, including use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word programs
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with staff and consultants from a variety of backgrounds and nationalities.
Deadline for submission: Monday, June 14, 2021.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.