- Overall responsibility for the strategic development and management of the LFS CC
- Develop LFS strategy direction, technical SOPs / guidelines and Macro Logframe
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, LFS tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Responsible of development and manage funding proposal, project budgets and donor reports
- Overall management of project staff
- Coordinate and manage LFS project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
- Identify funding opportunities, develop and revise proposal, budget and donor reports
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and stakeholders and represent NRC in relevant forums/cluster/working groups.
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in LFS, in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Mix of a rural development professional with focus on agricultural oriented economic growth and community based approaches, combined with a natural resource management professional with understanding of water catchment approaches.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Technical LFS expertise : development of strategy, proposal, evaluation
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in French and English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the context in Mali (or Sahel region)
- Analytical capacity
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments
- All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusiveness and accountability
- Commencement: as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions and free housing of moderate standard.
- Level: Grade 9 in NRC grade structure (See attached the NRC Grade structure)
- Duty station: Gao, with 50% travels to the field.
- Approved health certificate will be requested before contract start.
- Application procedures and CV registration: Please note that you are required to enter the geographical location for all your previous positions while registering your CV. There is no specific field for this information in our CV form, but you can use the “Company name” field for both company and location