ICF is seeking a Program Support Specialis to support our National Institute of Health (NIH) client located in Bethesda, MD. This is an on-site position providing support for the NIH Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The candidate will be responsible for supporting the NIH IT Governance and Policy team by providing support to various NIH-level IT management committees, governance groups and working groups.
This position will support the coordination of governance activities, and general administrative duties, to include, but not be limited to:
- Support the IT Governance process:
- Develop various IT governance reports to include graphics, charts, and other visual objects that lend additional meaning to support operational communications to executive stakeholders and business owners
- Create power point presentations for multiple governance meetings
- Track and report on the progress, and outcomes of policies, strategies and initiatives endorsed by the various IT governance committees
- Track and report on NIH-wide IT Capital Investment Fund (CIF) initiatives
- Support the development of policies and strategies to support IT infrastructure at NIH
- Meeting support at a senior level:
- Understand meeting subject matter and context of information discussed
- Prepare summaries of discussions, action items, etc., from meetings
- Support meeting technology (e.g., WebEx, Skype)
- Active participant in supporting the OCIO Meeting Support team to include documenting processes, providing ad hoc support on an as-needed basis
- Coordinate data call requests:
- Assess data call requirements and map out strategy for collecting information
- Coordinate kickoff meeting with stakeholders
- Develop data call template, instructions and email correspondence
- Track, analyze and develop governance artifacts
- General technical expertise:
- Experience with maintaining and presenting information effectively on a SharePoint site
- Able to understand key issues in technical discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience supporting IT security programs
- Proven experience with office operations and meeting support
- Exceptional collaboration and consensus building skills
- A very strong eye and attention to detail to ensure external communications are direct, succinct, and free of grammatical errors
- Ability to work independently, yet maintain close communication and collaboration with federal leaders
- Proactive, detailed-oriented, independent and fast learner with excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Proven experience in effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)