Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and local benefits for eligible employees, based on experience. Salary and the benefit package are paid in USD.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Officer.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH has an office established in Myanmar since late 2013. The PATH Myanmar Country Program is currently implementing a broad portfolio of activities on a range of health issues including nutrition, vaccines and immunization systems strengthening, maternal and child health, sexual and reproductive health, and infectious diseases.
PATH is seeking a Program Officer, Tuberculosis (TB) who will coordinate and implement USAID HIV/TB AIS project in Myanmar under the supervision of Technical Lead, Tuberculosis. The specific responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance to develop strategies on TB prevention, diagnosis, and treatment services, while also testing, optimizing, and scaling technology and differentiated service delivery innovations.
- Provide technical support for the country’s adoption of new global normative guidance and new innovations policies as well as timely scale-up.
- Support the development of TB-specific training materials, standard operating procedures, job aids and supportive supervision tools needed to ensure technical excellence, quality, and good client outcomes.
- Participate in technical working groups, workshops, task force groups, and expert committees to identify gaps in TB diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Coordinate and work with consortium partners, and broader TB partners for implementation of AIS project
- Support the development of annual work plans, progress reports, and other required deliverables.
- Ensure that all the project documents and reports are filed and updated.
- Provide inputs to the budget revision and financial report process.
- Other tasks required by Technical Lead (TB)