PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Officer in the Strategy and Business Development Team.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, and a development sector enthusiast to be a part of the Strategy and Business Development team. He/she will operate in a dynamic and evolving environment to contribute to a growing portfolio of impactful work in public health. Key responsibilities will be to provide support on activities including, but not limited to creating concept notes and proposals, decks, donor pitch documents, and program strategy documents for PATH Uttar Pradesh program. He/she will support the Uttar Pradesh leadership in devising strategies to improve public health indicators in Uttar Pradesh and improve the operational efficiency of the program team. He/she will also identify and support new business development opportunities for PATH in UP. He/she will be part of the Strategy shared service of PATH India Office, catering program verticals, including Neglected Tropical Diseases, Tuberculosis and HIV, Mother and Child Health and Nutrition, Vaccines, Impact Lab, and Digital Health.
- Brainstorm with PATH UP and Country leadership to create a UP strategy for PATH India Country Program
- Create a donor and partner landscape for UP
- Create and update program strategy documents and decks
- Plan for and participate key meetings with donors
- Support the team in preparing for meetings with potential donors, including conducting background research on meeting participants and organization focus areas
- Support the UP leadership to prepare for key meetings with the Government
- Conduct primary and secondary research for material contributing to the development of concept notes and proposals
- Support the team in coordinating the proposal development process with PATH internal and external stakeholders
- Synthesize information and data, and communicate key insights in conversation and documentation
- Track upcoming bids and proposals with traditional and non-traditional donors
- Attend relevant workshops and conferences for positioning PATH as and when required
- Support the Strategy team in other activities like developing white papers and learning documents for knowledge management
- Conduct landscape analysis for new focus areas as and when required