PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, and a development sector enthusiast to be a part of the Strategy and Partnerships Development team who will operate in a dynamic and evolving environment to contribute to a growing portfolio of impactful work in public health.
Key responsibilities will be to provide support on activities including, but not limited to creating concept notes and proposals, decks, donor pitch documents, and program strategy documents for PATH India programs, and supporting and managing new partnership development. He/she will be part of the Strategy shared service of PATH South Asia hub, catering to all program verticals, including Neglected Tropical Diseases, Tuberculosis and HIV, Mother and Child Health and Nutrition, Vaccines, Impact Lab, and Digital Health, and numerous strategic organizational initiatives.
- Support the Strategy Lead and India Country Office in brainstorming and preparing for organization wide strategic initiatives.
- Interact with internal and external Stakeholders to conduct primary research on new initiatives and change management strategies.
- Conduct secondary research on Organizational best practices as and when required.
- Work with PATH Program verticals (disease focus areas) and Shared Service verticals (Communications, Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation, Human resources, and Finance and Operations) on strategic initiatives and program needs.
- Support specific PATH programs with skills, including but not limited to, Project Planning and Management, Donor Engagement, Facilitation, Partner Coordination etc.
- Create and update Program Strategy documents and decks.
- Support the team in preparing for meetings with Potential Donors, including conducting background research on meeting participants and organization focus areas.
- Support the Strategy team in other activities like developing white papers and learning documents for knowledge management.
- Conduct landscape analysis for new focus areas as and when required.
- Support activities related to PATH’s expansion in new countries.
- Partnerships Development
- Conduct primary and secondary research for material contributing to the development of concept notes and proposals.
- Work with the program teams to create concept notes and proposals, including moderating idea brainstorming sessions, coordinating with stakeholders both internal and external, setting up reviews, and tracking and managing proposal development timeline.
- Synthesize information and data and communicate key insights in conversation and documentation.
- Track upcoming bids and proposals with traditional and non-traditional donors.
- Utilize Salesforce for proposal opportunity tracking and analyzing success rates.
- Prepare and support on forging new collaboration opportunities with external partners.