PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
Respiratory Care Management (RCM) program
PATH has been working in the field of oxygen delivery for almost a decade. Working globally over 10 geographies, including India, our medical oxygen technical assistance has brought together advocacy and policy, market development, engineering, product design / innovation, and health system strengthening. PATH is a key member of the ACT-A COVID-19 Oxygen Emergency Task Force led by the WHO. PATH’s team is made up of both global and country-based experts with in-depth understanding of oxygen ecosystem providing support. We have tools and expertise to support rigorous facility oxygen needs assessments, quantification, costing and oxygen distribution network design and facility selection.
In India, PATH has been working closely for the last 1 year with various government, non-government and private stakeholders in the Indian states of Maharashtra, Punjab and Karnataka providing technical assistance to address delays and fast track installation of Government of India / PM Cares approved PSA oxygen plants. Currently, PATH is working with government officials, donors, and partners to providing technical assistance to 14 states for helping them become self-sufficient in oxygen.
- Drive the overall project to achieve the project objectives
- Provide high-quality technical and strategic inputs related COVID 19 Oxygen management
- Managerial oversight and monitoring throughout project implementation
- Guide and develop project strategy and work plan
- Coordinate with project partners and donor for project coordination and reporting
- Represent the project to the donors, central and State officials, partners, civil society and private sector stakeholders
- Travel to project states for monitoring and provide technical inputs
- Establish and maintain strong working partnerships with all project partners and stakeholders
- Development of annual work plans, progress reports, and other required deliverables
- Model PATH’s values and people philosophy.