NOTE: This position is contingent upon donor funding. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We are seeking a Program Officer, HIV who will oversee the planning and implementation of an anticipated HIV testing project. They will support implementation of the project according to expectations from the donor, Ministry of Health and other partners, including sub-national stakeholders in selected regions that PATH will be supporting.
- Ensure coordination and integration of all project activities in overall implementation
- Provide all necessary support – in collaboration with project consortium colleagues and partners – to ensure the successful implementation of project activities, including work planning, budgeting, reconciliation of finances, and reporting
- Support relationship with stakeholders, including Ministry of Health, civil society, private sector partners, etc
- Support organization of key events and meetings
- Provide technical support for project activities monitoring, reporting, evaluation and documentation in a timely manner
- Assist with other programmatic and administrative duties as required for successful implementation of program activities