PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is seeking a Program Officer – HIV who will oversee the planning and implementation of an anticipated HIV testing project. S/He will support the implementation of the project according to the expectations from the donor, National Aids Control Organization (NACO) and other partners, including sub-national stakeholders in selected regions that PATH will be supporting.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure coordination and integration of all project activities in overall implementation.
- Liaise with the project team and partners to ensure the successful implementation of project activities, including create work plans, budgeting, reconciliation of finances, and reporting.
- Closely work with the relevant stakeholders, including NACO, civil society, private sector partners, etc.
- Provide regular updates to NACO and key stakeholders on HIV projects.
- Facilitate trainings and organizing key events and meetings.
- Provide technical support for project activities ,monitoring ,reporting, evaluation and documentation in a timely manner.
- Assist NACO in HIVST validation studies through lessons learnt.
- Assist with other programmatic and administrative duties as required for successful implementation of HIV program activities.