PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Officer to provide support to PATH’s HCV and HIV projects to track deliverables, support and coordinate efforts, and to support Senior Program Officer (SPO) in identify and managing critical risks. S/He will support the implementation of the project in coordination with SPO.
- Plan program schedule – preparation of work plan and activities in project geographies along with the inputs from SPO.
- Track project work plan and update SPO periodically on potential risks, and possible risk mitigation plans.
- Coordinate project activities, implementation of the work plan, stakeholder meetings, and track deliverables as per agreed timeline.
- Keep track of project goals and support SPO to manage changes in scope and facilitate contingency plans in a complex project environment.
- Prepare project reports, presentations, and other documentation in coordination with SPO.
- Coordinate and document key programmatic events, including, advocacy and awareness meetings and events at the national and state level.
- Contribute to the development of annual work plans, budgets, reports, and resource mobilization efforts.
- Contribute and support the development of knowledge products in coordination with the program implementation team and knowledge management team.