Working Title: Program Officer (Family Health)
Internal Title: Program officer II
Reporting to: Lead – Family Health
Division: India Country Program
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, immunization, HIV/AIDS, injection safety, maternal health, Innovation Labs, and more.
PATH seeks to recruit a Program Officer (Family Health) for various initiatives of Family Health team.
- Drive the projects in Family Health division to achieve the project objectives.
- Provide technical and strategic inputs to the project teams.
- Managerial oversight and monitoring of the projects in Family Health division.
- Assist in developing project strategy and work plan.
- Coordinate with partners and donors for project coordination and reporting.
- Represent the family health work to the donors, central and State officials, partners, civil society, and private sector stakeholders.
- Travel to project states for monitoring and provide technical inputs
- Establish and maintain strong working partnerships with all partners and stakeholders
- Development of annual work plans, progress reports, and other required deliverables