Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in USD.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH has an office established in Myanmar in late 2013. The PATH Myanmar Country Program is currently implementing a broad portfolio of activities on a range of health issues including nutrition, vaccines and immunization systems strengthening, sexual and reproductive health and other infectious diseases.
PATH is seeking a Program Manager to manage the in-country project team and local partners, and liaise with the National Nutrition Center under the Department of Public Health, Ministry of Health and Sports, technical experts around the globe on achieving the outputs for the nutrition program.
Project management and business development
- Lead the local PATH staff, partners in the consortium, and consultants to drive the project planning, execution, and monitoring and evaluation of the work plan activities and deliverables
- Manage the developed operational monitoring and evaluation plan by supervising internal team and coordinating with partners, tracking the project schedule and work plan, including activities, reporting requirements and deliverables
- Facilitate, mobilize and support the participation of partners in routine project activities related to project planning, meetings, and activities, ensuring timely completion of work and reporting, and knowledge transfer and application of internal learnings
- Maintain close working relationships with key officials at MRH, MOHS and international partners, and liaise with the National Nutrition Center (NNC) of the Department of Public Health, the MOHS on the Fortified Rice policy implementation and coordination
- Represent PATH with government counterparts, in-country representatives of international agencies and other development partners
- Prepare technical and program summary reports including reports to the donor and participate with the PATH technical team/ Country Representative in the preparation of articles for publication, and other dissemination channels of project success
- Supervise and provide day-to-day technical guidance and support to Project Officer/s and Project Assistant in preparation and implementation of the project activities
- In consultation with the PATH teams based in India, organize technical assistance visits in collaboration with national counterparts and other partners
- Implement the stakeholder engagement strategy to identify opportunities for collaboration and acceleration of project activities
- Contribute to PATH’s overall program, and perform other duties as assigned by the Regional/ Myanmar Country Representative
- Oversee budget, ensure financial accountability, and provide inputs to the budget revision and financial report process
- Approve budget request for the project team and expense report within the cut-rate.
- Participate in regular project status review meetings and provide suggestions on budget revision and reallocation of resources as needed