Title: Program Manager – Family Health
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Division: PATH, Family Health
Last Date: 31st January 2023 (Please note that CVs will be reviewed concurrently, and organization may not wait till last date to finalize the candidate. So, you are requested to apply at the earliest to be considered for candidature.)
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH seeks to recruit a Program Manager (MNCH) for initiative on improving MNCH outcomes in Nepal. This project will implement initiatives to improve access to quality MNCH services, capacity of provinces, accountability, and public private partnerships.
- Drive the project to achieve the project objectives and deliverables
- Provide high-quality MNCH related technical and strategic inputs for the project
- Managerial support and monitoring throughout project implementation
- Coordinate with project partners government and donor for project coordination and reporting
- Represent the project to the donors, Nepal government officials, partners, civil societies, and private sector stakeholders
- Travel to project geographies for monitoring and provide technical inputs
- Establish and maintain strong working partnerships with all project partners and stakeholders
- Development of annual work plans, progress reports, and other required project management documentation