ICF is seeking a Program Manager to support our U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) client in the ensuring the Nation’s energy delivery system is secure, resilient, and reliable. Specifically, this role will provide program management support for the agency’s portfolio of projects to research, develop and deploy tools and techniques to mitigate risks to critical energy infrastructure from cyber threats and all hazards. This position is located on the client site in Washington, DC, but is currently remote until DOE indicates a return to the office.
- Develop and implement comprehensive PMO plans to support the Federal Program Manager needs
- Deliver project and program management services including mission and program oversight, program progress tracking, stakeholder outreach and communications
- Assure the quality of project deliverables and communications
- Synthesize and analyze data and reports to provide summaries or project progress, recommendations, and action items
- Manage multiple, fast-paced projects and ad hoc requests in an efficient manner
- Thoroughly understand, address, and exceed client needs and expectations
- Coordinate activities between key stakeholders including National Laboratories and energy sector partners
- Manage and mentor junior ICF staff as the program expands
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in a technical or engineering field
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and communication skills
- 8+ years of program/project management experience
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Technical or engineering background.
- Energy industry or cyber/critical infrastructure experience
- Experience in the federal sector as employee or contractor
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, quick, adaptive learner
- Ability to develop and cultivate strong customer relationships
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)