PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
In a new partnership aimed at ensuring and securing health for all, PATH recently joined the Vietnamese Ministry of Health (MoH) and Viettel Business Solution Corporation (Viettel) in optimizing the COVID-19 e-passport for Vietnam. PATH’s partnership will strengthen public health systems and bridge the gaps between the Vietnamese health and tech sectors in efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and establish the “new normal”.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Associate to support multiple components of the COVIDaction Vaccine Data Co-Lab project.
- Be responsible for data checking, data cleaning, and data deduplication.
- Work closely with Viettel and vaccination sites to ensure data cleaning and correction checking
- Support the implementation and monitoring of project activities.
- Provide support and liaise with partners to arrange meetings, workshops, field trips, travel, and other logistical requirements.
- Assist with interpretation and translation of project documents and materials for both internal and external use.
- Ensure formatting of documents and presentations meet PATH standards.
- Coordinate with fellow COVIDaction Vaccine Data Co-Lab staff to organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication, and advocacy materials, as well as other documents.
- Assist with the development, coordination, and monitoring of subcontracts and sub-agreements, consultant agreements, work orders, purchase orders and other contracts.
- Take notes at meetings and workshops and prepare/distribute timely minutes.
- Contribute to multiple activities including project development, resource mobilization, and project report preparation.
- Provide support for trainings and research activities.