** Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications. **
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for an Associate to join two major projects of the Market Dynamics Program.
The Program Associate will play a large role working on the Tools for Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (TIMCI) project. TIMCI is a multi-year project funded by Unitaid and led by PATH to accelerate availability, adoption and scale-up of tools to identify severe illness and decrease mortality in children under five years of age. TIMCI has two major goals that both seek to improve detection of severe disease in children under five: 1) to improve healthcare workers’ ability to diagnose severe disease by equipping them with pulse oximeters (POX) and electronic decision support tools (eCDSTs); and 2) to accelerate the development and market entry of non-invasive devices that augment the features of a standard POX with one or more additional vital sign measurements (multimodal devices). Project work will include program implementation, evidence generation, market strengthening, and research utilization to influence scale-up and will take place in five countries: India, Kenya, Myanmar, Senegal, and Tanzania. For this project, the successful candidate will work closely with the Project Director, Project Manager, TIMCI country M&E Officers, and Output/Activity Leads on various work streams that aim to develop and implement strategies that accelerate the introduction and scale-up of POX, multimodal devices, and eCDSTs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Data collection and analysis: Creating and managing databases to track data from facility assessments such as commodities inventory, monitoring and evaluation indicators, health care worker trainings, facility mapping. Creating data visualizations for analysis and to support dissemination.
- Perform data analysis using various analysis software. Including but not limited to Power Query and data visualizations with Tableau.
- Data management of M&E data including acting as a global data steward, maintain global datasets, and act as liaison with MEL Officers in each country to support project needs.
- Support development and implementation of market intervention strategies, such as but not limited to market entry, product introduction, market incentives for new products in target markets
- Conduct and/or contribute to country and market landscaping efforts and create data visualizations to foster interpretation for country or global stakeholder presentations.
- Analyze primary program data and secondary data sources, including cataloging relevant external research and literature to generate insights and provide strategic direction.
- Report generation and maintenance, presentation development, general coordination: Update and track activities across the project countries. Supporting the team to present information for a wide range of audiences, tracking deliverables and activities across project countries.
- Provide support to overall project activities and timelines while leading sub-component(s) (either market or geography specific) of the project, including managing relevant stakeholder engagement. This can include programmatic and reporting tracking, and presentation development.
- Prepare project deliverables, presentations, and annual reports, in conjunction with others, for submission to donors and present work to external audiences.
- Contribute to business development activities through preparation of materials and support of strategic design of proposals.