*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is distinguished by our long history of successful work in noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) for over 20 years. We have experience developing and scaling appropriate approaches and technologies to improve access to quality NCD care for diabetes, cardiovascular disease (CVD) and breast and cervical cancer in low to middle income countries. PATH has done groundbreaking work integrating NCDs into Primary Healthcare (PHC) and establishing innovative access points to care in the community; established the Coalition for Access to NCD Medicines and Products and serves as the secretariat; and works across sectors with partners to change the global and national NCD landscape. Work has included advocating for policy change, building the capacity of health workers at all levels, empowering communities to seek comprehensive services and improving access to medicines and products. This is an exciting and growing program at PATH with a primary goal to reduce preventable morbidity and mortality by using innovation and technology to increase access to NCD prevention and care.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Associate to work with the NCD team. The Program Associate will provide support across multiple NCD projects to fulfill project and team goals. The Program Associate will report to the NCD Team Lead.
- Provide writing, research, and analysis for NCD team, working closely with staff across global and country-based staff
- Author reports, briefings and presentations; track key project activities; undertake special projects as requested by team lead and colleagues
- Support project implementation activities with reporting, tracking key project activities, materials to support donor engagements, and country/global team project support
- Support peer reviewed publication development on NCD projects
- Track and manage stakeholder relations and engagements within our target countries and international organizations including funders
- Plan, coordinate, and assist in convening stakeholder meetings in collaboration with internal and external partner partners
- Participate in team workplan meetings to help ensure activities advance the project’s objectives and priorities. Support project leads in tracking project activities and milestones (using SmartSheet)
- Collaborate with other technical, communications and administrative staff on joint projects; share information, resources, and lessons learned
- Coordinate with project administrators, external vendors, and procurement staff to obtain estimates, track payment, and keep projects within budgetary limitations
- As needed, develop and maintain Box, Miro, Mentimeter, Zoom and other online collaboration sites. Assist staff and partners in their use
- Support relevant business development opportunities, including participation in capture planning, project design, research, analysis, and proposal development along with coordinating and managing input to proposal completion