Title: Program Associate
Location: United States
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Associate to work in the Medical Devices and Health Technologies Program (MDHT) to support PATH’s work to ensure that delivery technologies for vaccines and essential medicines are optimized for the contexts in which they will be used.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The MDHT program at PATH develops, advances, and facilitates introduction of technologies for priority health needs around the world. This includes delivery devices, primary containers, and delivery strategies that can expand access and equity for safe and effective vaccines and drugs. A key focus are microarray (also known as microneedle) patches for transdermal delivery of vaccines, antiretroviral drugs, hormonal contraception, and other essential medicines. PATH is seeking a Program Associate to support multiple project teams in the MDHT program.
- Provide technical and operational support to implement global and country-specific assessments, including data collection, and analysis.
- Support project planning, work plan development and monitoring, and reporting to ensure effective communications between project partners, country teams, and donors.
- Develop and monitor project timelines and other relevant project management tools, with input from other key team members.
- Assist with research design and implementation, including desk-based and in-country studies, and research tools such as interview guides, questionnaires, and focus group guides.
- Contribute to the design and drafting of research protocols and findings, publications, project updates, guidance documents, presentations, and donor reports.
- Contribute to analysis of research findings.
- Contribute to monitoring and keeping teams informed of key developments and innovations in vaccine, pharmaceutical, and other relevant technologies and services.
- Contribute to the pursuit of new funding opportunities. Includes program design, proposal writing, and other related tasks.
- Participate in and contribute to equity, inclusion, and diversity efforts.