Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and Chinese and applicants must have legal authorization to work in China to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Associate to manage vaccine projects with partners in China.
The China Program focuses on bringing more effective and affordable health products to the public market in developing countries. We collaborate closely with our partners to reach that goal.
- Work with the Project Leader, the Senior Project Manager, project team and external partners to assist with the overall program strategy, global, cross-functionally integrated work plans, and milestones for the project.
- For both internal and external efforts, enable project success by tracking deliverables, coordinating efforts, and identifying and managing critical risks.
- Assist with team meetings, ensuring focused agendas and clear outcomes captured succinctly.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Coordinate clinical trial activities with the clinical functional team.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of donor reports.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of new grant proposals, or the revision of existing proposals.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Organize meetings, conference calls with partners and maintain records.