PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is seeking a Program Associate to manage the malaria project, based in Beijing, China. This position will report to the Responsible Project Manager for the China Malaria Project.
The primary responsibility of the position will be to provide technical assistance, coordination and monitoring of this project to ensure that PATH meets all project obligations. The Program Associate will be responsible for liaising with key national stakeholders and partners to ensure the appropriate resources are made available to whole portfolio project and the information flows to and from all the partners and stakeholders.
- Assist and coordinate with key partners and stakeholders to plan and implement joint activities based on a defined strategy, daily tracking and follow up of the program activities timely
- Monitor the extent to which project activities are implemented effectively
- Collect, organize and analyze information, data, and reports related to project planning and implementation. Review and analyze health-related documents and publications. Develop presentation slide and prepare reports
- Provide progress reports for activities and ensuring timely submission of technical and financial reports
- Assist partners in organizing the experts meeting and workshops (experts from China and Africa Country Project sites) for development and revising the project implementation plan, data collection tool, M&E Manual, training curriculum and external evaluation proposal etc
- Preparation of official documents for experts to visit China and Chinese experts to provide TA support to Africa
- Communication with the domestic/international technical experts for providing TA to Africa
- Serve as point of contact within PATH for malaria programs
- Work on any other task assigned as per the project requirement