PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Associate to contribute to vaccine projects in China.
PATH is a global health organization dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scale up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
The PATH China Country Program focuses on bringing more effective and affordable health products to the public market in developing countries. We collaborate closely with our partners to reach that goal. The Shanghai Technology Innovation Hub project aims to accelerate innovation in Shanghai for global health. The project promotes the strategy that advocates for a greater role of China in contributing to global health and development. We will achieve this by providing training, technical assistance to vaccine developers and manufacturers in China and developing effective collaboration models that motivate the manufacturers to supply low-and-middle-income countries.
- Collaborate with Project Leader, project team and external partners to develop overall program strategy, global, cross-functionally integrated work plans for the project.
- Performs CMC functions in project teams, business or technical meetings with internal and external teams.
- Perform product market and/or cost analysis in conjunction with internal stakeholder and partners.
- Coordinate and implement activities with external partners as applicable.
- Contributes to Grant proposals for funding from donors/agencies and write annual progress reports.
- Review technical materials to provide input.
- Liaise with partners as needed and maintain records.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager.