PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges:
PATH now seeks to recruit for the Temp. Program Assistant role under the Hilton 4 project with the following responsibilities:
- Processing payments of routine bills, – taxi, vehicle hire and office rent, staff and partner’s lodging
- Coordinate registration of new service providers
- Assist with completion of training and workshop budgets for projects
- Support work planning and budgeting efforts by providing administrative inputs requested by the PATH team.
- Process and monitor approvals of purchase orders and submit to clients
- Check the invoices received from suppliers and process requests for payments
- Monitor payments to suppliers and follow up on receipts
- Assess and prepare procurement requests including consumables, stationery, for project utilization
- Attend, route and contact staff ref call received on office cellphones
- Schedule meetings including procurement, support for securing venues, catering, supplies and equipment needs;
- Support technical staff in preparing agendas, compiling and organizing relevant background materials.
- On a daily basis assist with completion of administrative forms, conference meal forms, and business expenses forms.
- Monitor office correspondence via the in and out log book.
- Attend to visitors
- Support technical and administrative staff at PATH’s offices in the US as needed.
- Taking and distributing minutes, and monitoring follow-up activities.
- Work with the project team to support and host local project events.
- Support Site Administrator on Office management- monitoring internet, use of printer, availability of drinking water, cleanness of working space
- Update suppliers’ list annually; solicit team’s feedback about suppliers and assist in identifying new suppliers as needed to ensure adequate service.
- Assist with simple translations from English to Portuguese and vice versa.
- Organize, assemble, reproduce, bind, and distribute reports, correspondence, and other materials.
- Maintain the project’s email contact list and disseminate monthly project updates and other communications to relevant contacts.
- Manage and regularly update the office’s electronic filing system for storing documents, photos, videos, and other project materials
- Coordinate graphic design and printing services.
- Assist with scheduling meetings & trainings, preparing & delivering relevant materials for meetings, taking meeting notes or doing audio-visual documentation of meetings.
- Coordinate the logistics of trainings, meetings, and other project events—e.g., budgeting, procuring and securing venues, procurement of supplies and materials, catering, provision of per diem allowances to participants, and arranging transportation.
- Coordinate travel (both domestic and international) arrangements of office staff, visitors, and participants of trainings or workshops—including writing invitation letters, booking hotel accommodation, making flight reservations, and arranging airport pick-ups/drop-offs.
- Assist with processing pre- and post-travel paperwork and ensuring adherence to PATH travel policies.
- Update the Incoming and Outgoing travel schedule regularly
- Under the supervision of SADM coordinate transport allocation of PATH vehicles