PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Program Assistant, Strategic Partnerships & Philanthropy is a part of PATH’s Strategic Partnerships and Philanthropy (SPP) department in the Global Engagement & Communications division. This position reports to the SPP Business Manager, while also supporting the Chief Strategic Partnerships and Philanthropy Officer. Through strong administrative support, this person works collaboratively and strategically with the donor services team, foundation partnerships team, strategic communications team, and program staff.
The ideal candidate is energetic, focused, well-organized, and flexible. You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and have a demonstrated track record managing multiple, complex projects. Familiarity with public health and/or international development desired.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Overall management responsibility for the Strategic Partnerships and Philanthropy global schedule, including prioritization, follow-up, and dissemination of information.
- Provide direct support to Chief Strategic Partnerships and Philanthropy Officer (+ some coverage to Deputy Directors as needed) by:
- Managing calendar and meeting requests.
- Planning and managing domestic and international travel for team by working with PATH’s travel agent and internal travel management teams. Complete required documentation prior to travel and submit travel expenses following trip completion.
- Preparing briefing documents.
- Processing expense reports.
- Logging meetings and donor touchpoints in CRM database.
- Preparing daily meeting packet for Chief Strategic Partnerships and Philanthropy Officer
- General team administrative support including scheduling meetings, reserving rooms and phone lines, creating agendas, taking and distributing minutes, setting up for guest visits, coordinating catering, etc.
- Manage team credit card and submit required documentation following purchases.
- Engage as a partner to Executive Assistants (EAs) in assuring efficient coordination of leadership schedules, meetings, etc.
- Manage team SharePoint site.
- Efficiently complete a large volume of database updates as requested by front-line fundraising team members.
- In close collaboration with Business Manager, assist with database management including entering and editing records, running reports, pulling information for briefings, data clean up, etc.
- Manage tactical needs for team’s prospect research including compiling names to be screened, pulling background information and communicating with the vendor.
- Other administrative duties relating to portfolio administration.
- Support Events Manager in all PATH events and marketing efforts, including signature events, salons, tours, donor meetings, etc. Examples include but are not limited to: list tracking, creation of guest biographical summaries and prep packets, and day of support.