PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Assistant who will provide administrative support to a portfolio of projects in the Diagnostics team.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Diagnostics Program at PATH conducts research and development, technical evaluation, introduction, and technology transfer of low-cost, rapid, novel and easy to use diagnostic tests that are appropriate for use in developing country health systems. We are seeking a Program Assistant to provide administrative and programmatic support. The role will support a variety of diagnostics related projects and special initiatives.
- Prepare and coordinate the production and distribution of complex documents, including proposals and reports.
- Track action items and progress towards key milestones and deliverables.
- Schedule and attend team meetings, drafting agendas and meeting summaries.
- Draft, edit, format, fact-check, and proofread a variety of documents and enter data using Word, Excel, and other software.
- Assist senior program staff and team members with travel arrangements, teleconferences (across multiple time zones), and complex schedule coordination, using Microsoft Outlook.
- Coordinate arrangements for guests, meetings, conferences, workshops, and other events.
- Maintain project records, electronic files, and other resources on behalf of team members.
- Assist with completion of administrative forms, including supply request forms, check requests, and reimbursement forms.
- Collaborate with staff throughout the organization to research and gather information for proposals, communication materials, and reports.