PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Assistant to support a range of projects with our Diagnostics team.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
The Diagnostics Program at PATH conducts research and development, technical evaluation, introduction, and technology transfer of low-cost, rapid, novel and easy to use diagnostic tests that are appropriate for use in developing country health systems. We are seeking a Program Assistant to provide administrative and programmatic support. The role will support a variety of diagnostics related projects and special initiatives.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of complex documents, including proposals and reports.
- Schedule and attend team meetings, drafting agendas and meeting summaries, track action items.
- Draft, edit, format, fact-check, and proofread a variety of documents and enter data using Word, Excel, and other software.
- Manage the internal review process of complex documents by scheduling the necessary leader reviews.
- Assist senior program staff and team members with travel arrangements, teleconferences (across multiple time zones), and complex schedule coordination, using Microsoft Outlook.
- Coordinate arrangements for external guests, meetings, conferences, workshops, and other events.
- Maintain project records, electronic files, and other resources on behalf of team members.
- Assist with completion of administrative forms, including supply request forms, check requests, and reimbursement forms.
- Collaborate with staff throughout the organization to research and gather information for proposals, communication materials, and reports.