International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Program Analyst DoD DSCA
Department/Locations: Washington D.C., Colorado, Hawaii, Florida, Germany, Italy
Reports To: Project Director
Type: Regular Full-Time
Overview: IBTCI is seeking multiple Program Analysts to support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Policy (OUSD(P)) with planning, assessments, monitoring, evaluation support, and the implementation of lessons learned by serving as senior advisors in the development and implementation of security cooperation programs and activities. The work to be included under this program will be performed at various Government Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) locations, including Colorado, Washington D.C., Germany, Honolulu, Italy, Miami, Tampa, and Tampa Bay.
Must be authorized to work in the Unites States and able to obtain a Security Clearance.
US Secret/Top Secret Clearance is preferred. This position is Contingent upon Award.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist Senior Program Analysts with security cooperation program work by working across the Department and with key interagency and state partners, the broader security cooperation community, stakeholders, and interest groups.
- Participate with OSD Policy and DCA in developing, supporting, and progressing security cooperation programs, activities, and initiatives.
- Supports program management, planning, logistics, and administrative requirements, and interagency coordination in the field.
- Keeps abreast of new policies, procedures, regulations, and directives affecting security cooperation activities.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of monitoring and data collection
- Experience working with NORTHCOM, DSCA, EUCOM, INDOPACOM, SOUTHCOM, CENTCOM organizations preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with DoD
- Experience working with DoD in DSCA, NORTHCOM, EUCOM, INDOPACOM, SOUTHCOM, CENTCOM organizations
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States and must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required and may include travel to fragile, post-conflict zones.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in the Unites States and must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. We are an E-Verify Employer.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 703-749-0100.