SI is seeking a full time Professional Development (PD) Lead for the GHTASC project under its Workforce Development component. The PD Lead will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of in person and virtual PD activities focused on specific competencies related to orientation, technical, management, leadership, personal effectiveness, and team effectiveness. They will report to the Professional and Organizational Development Director and will supervise junior and mid-level training staff.
- Lead the design and development of technical trainings and other PD activities specific to global health programs.
- Foster continuous improvement and innovation in PD trainings.
- Develop scope/budget/timeline for assigned training activities.
- Guide consultants’ activities and ensure consultants remain within scope/budget.
- Review and approve course materials.
- Manage and lead mid and junior level training staff.
- At least seven (7) years of experience designing and facilitating strategic planning and performance management training in the areas of orientation, technical skills, management and leadership, personal effectiveness, and team effectiveness.
- Master’s degree in professional training, organizational development or an international development-related discipline.
- Knowledge of and experience with USAID and USAID’s global health work is preferred.
- Experience designing, implementing, and/or evaluating multi-faceted adult learning approaches including distance-learning, blended learning, instructor-led training events, and tailored on-demand trainings.
- Experience with new learning technologies, webinars, and other innovative training methodologies.
- Ability to identify, contract, on-board, monitor, and manage the work of suitable consultants for the delivery of professional development trainings.
- Knowledge of and experience with human-centered design highly desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.