SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 25, many of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global teams of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
To support its operation, SNV Indonesia is currently seeking for highly qualified national candidate to fill in the position of Procurement & Contracts Officer.
The Procurement & Contracts Officer works under the supervision of the Operation Manager and together with Project Manager, project and administrative staff ensures timely and compliant procurement of goods and services and tight management of contracts.
1) Procurement of goods and services
– Manages and organises integrated procurement of goods and services in line with SNV and donor policies and procedures.
– Draft and issue calls for proposals and applications, invitations to bid, tender documentation, bid comparisons determining procurement mechanisms that will ensure fair and open competition.
– Maintains a management information system to monitor procurement, ensuring a timely response to the project & client community.
2) Assesses support requirements against project objectives and operating environment. Informs on support activities during future project implementation
3) Review procurement policies against best practice, SNV, Donor and Government requirements. Advises projects on adopting efficient operation services according to guidelines and standard procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or higher vocational working & thinking level with relevant experience (minimum 3 years) in procurement.
- Problem solver and result orientated
- Excellent communicator and service oriented.
- Ability to work accurate, diligent, efficient to timely respond to procurement support request.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel
- Demonstrated expertise in working with (international) development actors in Indonesia and/or in the WASH sector is an added value
COVID19 safety measures
All work will be conducted in strict compliance with Government’s guidelines and orientations for COVID19 management. No field or domestic travelling will take place unless it is deemed safe to do so, and when allowed it will in accordance with official regulations. SNV considers the safety of its staff, local counterparts and communities of the utmost importance and it will continuously monitor the situation, and adjust the planned intervention accordingly.
How to Apply:
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by uploading your CV (not more than 3 page) with motivation letter (not more than 1 page) by clicking on the “I’m interested” button before 7 September 2020.