PATH is currently recruiting for a Procurement Associate.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide support to procure goods and services for Vietnam Country program
- Work with program and admin teams to consolidate for a Country Program Annual Procurement Plan. Review, update and manage Annual Procurement Plan as necessary throughout the year
- Coordinate with PADMs to ensure procurement is handled in compliance with PATH policies and donor regulations
- Manage the procurement process to facilitate Vietnam Country Program to get value of money in terms of quality of items procured, cost effectiveness, timelines in the delivery and transperency
- Assist with the bidding, selection and development process for sub-contracts, purchase orders and procurement contracts.
- Act as a member of Procurement Review Committee (PRC) and play a key role in coordinating with PRC members
- Process prequalification exercise of vendors, and pre-approved vendor selection
- Review Vietnam Procurement Annex and procurement procedures, and make recommendation for necessary and appropriates changes
- Supervise and coach intern(s)