SI is seeking a Procurement and Administrative Assistant to provide operational and office support for Indonesia MEL Support, particularly in procurement, recruitment, employee and consultant administration, record-keeping, and knowledge management. The Procurement and Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Finance and Administrative Specialist and report to the Chief of Party.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only Indonesian citizens will be considered. **
- Support Finance and Administration Specialist with daily administrative tasks;
- Coordinate timely and compliant recruitment of short-term consultants to ensure the project has the needed personnel resources for ongoing project activities;
- Support a pool of consultants, working with project team to track deliverables, deadlines, and payment processes;
- Coordinate the procurement of hotel venues and operational logistics for workshops, trainings, and other large, external meetings;
- Arrange air travel, ground transportation, hotel reservations, etc. for field office staff, consultants, and workshop participants;
- Coordinate external meetings and scheduling;
- Maintain consultant and project records and files;
- Procure office supplies as needed;
- Assist with programmatic data entry as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, business professionals, and the general public
- Three years administrative and/or logistics experience with international projects
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality in day-to-day work
- Ability to establish, maintain, and prepare records and reports
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures is preferred
- Computer skills including use of PowerPoint and Excel Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with staff and consultants from a variety of backgrounds and nationalities.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.