SI is seeking a Performance Management Plan (PMP) Advisor who will assist the Mission with the Kenya PMP development. The PMP Advisor will provide technical assistance during the process, facilitate planning meetings with leadership and technical teams, and make changes as indicated in the narrative to develop a final document. The PMP will manage a team of MSP MEL Specialists supporting the PMP process.
The PMP Advisor will work closely with Strategic Planning and Analysis (SPA) staff throughout the initiative and will work with MSP staff to outline the processes behind the PMP development. USAID staff will review and approve all proposed approaches to the PMP. The PMP Advisor will provide technical assistance throughout the process by:
- Conducting preliminary analysis of previous PMP data to guide discussions;
- Reviewing J2SR indicator alignment and working with technical teams to identify priority indicators to include;
- Design, lead, and execute working sessions, specifically facilitating indicator prioritization and design sessions with technical teams;
- Briefing senior managers and M&E points of contact within the Mission, incorporating feedback, and clarifying their expectations;
- Working with MSP to identify best methods and tools for data collection.
- Author or co-author drafts of the PMP document, including developing the Performance Indicator Reference Sheets (PIRS) as necessary;
- Lead and oversee an STTA team of MEL specialists and assistants;
- Support DO/project teams to develop monitoring, evaluation, and CLA plans, and
- Other duties as appropriate.
- Master’s degree in related field
- 7+ years of experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Experience with USAID AMELP, results frameworks, and indicator designs
- Experience supporting Mission CDCS and/or PMP designs
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methods used for context, DO, project and activity level data gathering, evaluation, and analysis
- Experience working with USAID
- Experience facilitating workshops with high level personnel
- Experience working with integrated strategies preferred
- Strong experience managing teams and processes
- Strong writing in English required
Location: Remote work, Nairobi, Kenya if available and required toward the end of assignment
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.