Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The PATH Fellowship program aims to attract and develop Global Health and Development expertise of early to mid-career professionals. In 2020, we will be recruiting for a 12-month fellow in Vietnam, as part of our South East Asia hub, which works across Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Indonesia. The fellow will be responsible for supporting the development, expansion, and maintenance of the South East Asia business development action plan, building strategic public-private partnerships, and contributing to and managing proposals and other funding requests. This fellowship position requires collaboration and strong working relationships across all divisions at PATH with a focus on generating long-term, high-impact partnerships. At the same time, the fellow will be provided with opportunities for professional development and mentorship. This position will be part of PATH Partnerships Development team and will contribute to a growing portfolio of high impact health interventions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to and update the regional business development action plan, including conducting donor and competitor landscaping, analysis of PATH’s competitive advantage and tracking of opportunities.
- Attract and develop a portfolio of funders to support PATH’s enterprise and programming needs in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Indonesia.
- Proactively research, approach, and secure mutually beneficial partnerships that advance our mission of improving global health.
- Contribute to PATH’s thought leadership internally and externally on innovative fundraising models.
- Manage the development of concept notes, proposals and other fundraising efforts.
- Support program design in the proposal phase, as and when needed.