ICF is looking for a Part Time (20 hours/week) Administrative Assistant/Operations Specialist to support the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention’s National Training and Technical Assistance Center (OJJDP’s NTTAC). OJJDP’s NTTAC is a central source for TTA resources and serves as a one-stop shop for accessing OJJDP’s full array of TTA services.
As an Administrative Assistant/Operations Specialist, you will provide support around project operations and administrative tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to processing consultant paperwork, invoicing, team folder creation and maintenance, data entry and other duties as assigned. In this role, you will work closely with project leadership to ensure that the team remains organized with administrative tasks and that project operations run smoothly. This is an outstanding opportunity to use your skills and expertise to support talented and passionate individuals at a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success.
This role is fully remote. Travel to client sites or ICF offices may be required once business travel resumes.
- Maintain the teams’ operational tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Organizing, maintaining, and processing consultant paperwork.
- Processing subcontracts and consultant invoices.
- Creating and maintaining the teams folder/filing system to ensure information is relevant and up to date.
- Provide day-to-day support for any relevant tasks and project deliverables.
- Complete other duties as assigned by project leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, juvenile justice, social science research, or a related area from an accredited institution. (Substitution: Associate degree and 3 years of relevant experience).
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience.
- General knowledge of virtual platforms and software such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Asana.
- Experience working with an agency, office, or bureau within the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Basic research or data analysis skills.
- Exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize, manage multiple activities simultaneously, and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently or with a team.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)