The UN in Viet Nam is looking for a highly qualified, professional national consultant to provide Secretariat support for the UNDIS Coordination Mechanism of the UN in Viet Nam to enable full implementation of the UN in Viet Nam’s UNDIS Action Plan.
The objective of this assignment (National UNDIS Coordination and Administration Consultant) is to provide coordination and administration support for the implementation of the UN in Viet Nam’s UNDIS Action Plan.
Specific tasks which are part of this assignment will be as follows:
- Provide support to the Coordination Mechanism in implementing key activities outlined in the current UNDIS Action Plan;
- Provide Secretariat support for the Coordination Mechanism, including following up with stakeholders to ensure implementation of the current UNDIS Action Plan, and other related duties as required;
- Liaise with and collect and compile inputs from UN Agencies, Coordination Mechanism members, external consultants and other actors;
- Support drafting of reports, articles and other documents relating to activities within the current UNDIS Action Plan;
- Provide administrative and logistical support/arrangement in preparing events under the current UNDIS Action Plan, in coordination with other actors;
- Assisting with relevant communications activities;
- Provide an interim report on the UN in Viet Nam’s implementation of the UNDIS, according to the accountability scorecard on disability inclusion;
- Initiate the development of the next UNDIS Action Plan;
- Undertake other relevant coordination and administrative support tasks, as necessary.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and sample report(s) in English following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 07 February 2021 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.