SI is seeking an Organizational Development (OD) Specialist to support and participate on monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities conducted throughout the life of the project. This will be a full-time position for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Jordanian citizenship are eligible to apply.**
- Lead the design, implementation, and management, of institutional capacity assessment activities for the Jordan Ministries of Education and Youth
- Lead the design, implementation, and management of solutions design and institutional capacity building and development activities for the Jordan Ministries of Education and Youth.
- Provide technical oversight and project direction of JTAP technical support activities and review of corresponding client deliverables.
- Supervise and support technical consultants in the design and implementation of government and institutional capacity activities using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Implement and manage continuous quality improvement and internal learning processes in order to ensure JTAP services are meeting the needs of USAID and the Jordan MOE.
- Develop dissemination plans for reporting and sharing findings with stakeholders and USAID more broadly.
- Help to support the integration of M&E into learning and continuous quality improvement efforts.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in government and institutional capacity building, international development, education, social sciences, public policy, or related fields.
- Minimum of five years of experience in government and institutional capacity building .
- Prior experience working with USAID contracts in Jordan, the Middle East, or North Africa.
- Training in government and institutional capacity assessment and capacity development, and fluency in qualitative research methods.
- Demonstrated experience working in education and/or youth systems.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-level relationships with partner organizations.
- Willingness to work closely with team members.
- · Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.